Sunday, January 20, 2013

Monday Lunch

Alex is home for the day. It's home study day. And it's not "Just Another Manic Monday" for me.
Zach is healed with God's grace and all your prayers, my dear sisters. He has no fever anymore and had 2 bottles of milk before breakfast. Although we slept late. I was planning on making "flapper" for breakfast since Alex has no school today. It's a yeast pancake I saw on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" show on FoodNetwork. As usual, eventhough I got up at 6:30 am, since she's used to getting up early, she already had breakfast. Carbonara and garlic gardenia toast. She said to please make it tomorrow na lang.

It's my first day of my 2-week Herbalife diet. So no solid breakfast for me. Lunch is a different matter however. Pan-grilled porkchops, "kani" salad without the kani, hehehe. And since we had some of the seasonings left, I mixed it with flour and made mojos. Alex was already enjoying helping me cook.


Alex and Zach, already waiting for me to start lunch.

2 comments:

  1. I love the life you're living Nana! There were times when I wish I have the same life. But then again, God has a different plan for me, and I would not have changed it for anything else because for me, this is the best life ever. Very much the same as yours is the best life ever for you! And the greatest part is, God has put us into one family to enjoy and enrich each other's lives at best! Love you Lord! Love you Nana! Love you Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you very much Ninang Nene! I know that we all know and feel that we are so blessed with our sisterhood. We are so blessed that God saw it fit to give Mommy the wisdom to raise us the way she did, and so now we can enjoy this wonderful relationship with each other. At the very least, siguradong may readers, followers, fans ka na sa bawat endeavor mo, just like this blog. Hehehe. Meron akong 5 readers plus pang anim ang my ever faithful papabols. O di ba? Bongga! Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete