Thursday, January 17, 2013

Attempts to Healthier Meals

This year, though it may not yet seem like it, I promise to at least try to make "healthier" meals for Arnold, Alex and Zach. Of course, for me too. So far, I've started cutting back on the "instants". Baked macaroni is served the good 'ol fashion way. Alex is so hooked with Nissin's instant carbonara, so I tried making it ahead of time so she can just microwave it herself. Same with the baked macaroni. And, more fruits anf juices. And I'm trying to wean myself from coke zero. Hehehe.... :)

So, here's Medyas, having breakfast. With japanese pear (yellow apple daw), pineapple juice, baked macaroni and toasted bread. With Disney Junior on the side. Harharhar...

A shot of our breakfast tray...notice my toast rack! Bought years ago from Dapitan

No comments:

Post a Comment