Thursday, January 17, 2013

52 Weeks,52 Memory Verses, in 2013


Last year, during the latter part, I stumbled upon this challenge 52 Weeks/52 Verses and I think it is
a great idea... to learn new verses and to review memory verses I have already learned as a young christian. So this year, I am challenging myself, though I have to make up for the two weeks that have already passed. And maybe I can get FB (firstborn) and hubby (hmmm....nice rhyme) to join me in this journey.

Memory verse 1:
2 Corinthians 5:7 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Memory verse 2:
Matthew 5:3 New Living Translation (NLT)
3 “God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,
    for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
 
And for this week:
Memory verse 3:


Psalms 107: 8-9 New Living Translation (NLT)
8 Let them praise the Lord for his great love
and for the wonderful things he has done for them.
9 For he satisfies the thirsty
and fills the hungry with good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment