Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Affair With Michael Miller

I went to Taytay yesterday to look for brown fabric for Daddy Art's recliner. The synthetic leather is peeling off. And of course, my first stop is my and A'nols favorite fabric shop. And what greets me at
the entrance? This fabric!
 
NORDIC HOLIDAY Partridge's Pear Tree Multi  by  Michael Miller Fabrics Christmas Panel, SALE
 
 

 I searched the web and I found the picture above in this site:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/spiceberrycottage?ref=seller_info
http://img1.etsystatic.com/004/0/5211620/il_fullxfull.354104717_807y.jpg

The one from Michael Miller website is not so clear so I chose this photo to put in here. :)

Of course, I was able to find a nice brown fabric for the recliner. But not before I bought 4 yards of this beautiful fabric (a project jumped instantly [as in jumped, hahaha] in my mind and a couple of other designs I would use for my aprons project....Happiness!!!

Gotta go! Have another errand from papabols (hubby) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment